Blake G. Arata, Jr.
Blake G. Arata, Jr. was born in New Orleans, Louisiana on March 28, 1958 and graduated from Loyola University Law School in 1983. Blake is admitted to the Louisiana State Bar Association; U.S. District Court for the Eastern and Middle Districts of Louisiana, U.S. Courts of Appeal for the Fourth, Fifth and Eleventh Circuits. He is also a member of the American Association of Justice.
After finishing law school, Blake worked as a law clerk for the Honorable William V. Redmann, Chief Judge, Louisiana Fourth Circuit Court of Appeal. Then in 1984, Blake began working on railroad cases helping injured employees obtain justice for their injuries. Blake and Perrin started practicing together in 1986 and have been together ever since.
Blake has been accepted as a life member of the National Registry of Who's Who, 2001 Edition and is a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum. Blake has represented persons in FELA cases, train wreck cases, railroad injury cases,and tractor trailer wreck cases.
Blake loves to fish and play golf to relax. He also has three daughters that also love the outdoors.
Injured in a Trucking Accident?
Get Fair Compensation!
Call today for your free consultation & strategy session.
- What to Do If Injured in a Semi-Truck Accident
- Vital Info for Truck Wreck Victims
- How to Find Your Accident Report
- Five Reasons to Hire a Semi-Truck Accident Attorney
- How should I deal with the trucking company's insurance adjuster?
- What is my truck accident claim worth?
- Does use of a cell phone by a truck driver make them 100% negligent?
- See more...